Black Friday is the beginning of the “big money” time of the year. 2019 stats predict consumer spending to exceed $90 billion, and if you don’t yet know what you’ll sell and where to begin, this post is for you!
In my opinion, the simplest type of products to create are those based on your expertise. These information-based products (infoproducts) allow entrepreneurs to expand their customer base, create additional streams of income and make money passively.
If you’re at a loss for ideas, I’ve got six Black Friday Infoproduct Ideas for you – there is a lot of money up for grabs this year, start planning NOW so you can maximize your sales!
- Templates – These help to provide structure for someone looking to learn a new skill or shorten their learning curve — think about planning/budgeting/organizational templates, design or ad templates.
- How To instruction – Consider this, somebody is googling the very thing that you know how to do right now! Your knowledge can serve to be a course or video training.
- mp3 Downloads – are you a musician? Singer? Turn your creative genius into audio products that fans will pay for.
- Guides, ebooks and workbooks – Write it down, package it and sell it.
- Images & graphics – Your art, quotes, stock photos and fonts can all be delivered digitally.
- Software – If you have programming expertise you could create your own app or build add-ons, extensions or plugins for existing software.
The bottom line is, there is way too much technology and opportunity available today to skip the “big money” season. Invest some time NOW and enjoy the fruits of your labor later.
The Money-Making Holiday Marketing Promo Plan Blueprint is THE resource for entrepreneurs and small business owners to plan their holiday campaigns! Tackle your holiday marketing planning like a champ with checklists, idea prompts and more – grab the blueprint now for only $27.
Here’s to a booming Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday and beyond!